‘To make disciples of everyone we meet.’
Statement of Purpose
- The purpose of God bringing us together is to form this movement in these last days to fulfill our destiny and purpose in him and to establish a work in which his name will abide continually.
- To bring the body of Christ back to Him without prejudice of gifts or ministries
- To have a family where the oppressed, the hurting, the depressed, the frustrated, the emotionally wounded, the confused and the lost can find love, acceptance, help, hope, forgiveness, guidance and encouragement.
- To have a caring family who is willing to unite God’s people by working together, starting with what is common among us the, gospel of Jesus Christ.
- To take the opportunity to release the good news of Jesus Christ, to everyone in our community
- To develop each believer to reach their potential that they may fulfill the word that “these sign shall follow them that believe”
- To unite and tear down walls of division, that the love of God reigns, by bringing heaven to earth
- To establish the criteria for growth, love, prayer, evangelism and worship
- To maintain the standards of holiness by dressing the inner man
- To embrace God’s children irrespective of colour, nationality, race, good, bad, rich or poor, irrespective of religious belief, we must always reach out to them.
- To create a warm atmosphere to all those enter in.
- To maintain the anointing of God, to be able “to preach the gospel to the poor, to heal the broken hearted, to preach deliverance to the captives and recovering the sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised.” Luke 4 vs 18
Comments are closed.